Bern Boy's Nino Helmet
The Bern Nino Hard Hat Helmet for boys looks so cool, boys actually want to wear it.
- Zip Mold™ Liquid Foam Technology offers a high strength to weight ratio
- Polished seamless tapered finish, gives you a thinner/lighter/lower profile helmet
- Snap-in clip system for warm and cold weather liner integration
- Sink Fit- Bern’s unique low-profile fit
- Seven vents for ample airflow
- Available in two adjustable sizes: X-Small/Small and Small/Medium
- Sizing:X-Small/Small: 19.2 - 20.2 in. and Small/Medium: 20.4 - 21.8 in.
Purchase the Bern Nino Helmet for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 20 2010
Love this helmet!!!
This is a very warm helmet. Got this for my 4 year old son (who has a big head), and it fits perfect. I measured his head to be 54.5cm and was hoping the s/m size would fit (and it did!) Very happy, looks very good on. Bought some Smith Gamber youth size goggles that fit well with this helmet. The smaller Smith youth sized goggles were too small, and the Spy Targa Mini goggles were too big.
- January 7 2010
Great Quality Helmet - Sleek Look
I got this helmet for my 4 year old son, mostly for bike riding and skate boarding and we are both thrilled with it. He has been doing tricks on his bike without training wheels since he was 2!! It is a very sturdy helmet... great quality. The winter liner is great for cold days and comes out easily for warmer weather. I'm glad we purchased this helmet and would definitely recommend it to friends and family. My 8 year old wants one too!
Woo Jin Ho
- February 5 2010
Very good and versatile helmet
We like that we could use the helmet in winter and summer. Very cool looking. My son loves it. Runs a little small! Stays warm in winter!