Bern G2 Audio Helmet
The Bern G2 Audio Helmet is based on five years of enhancement and refinement of Bern's exclusive Zip Mold technology and is unlike any helmet on the market. G2 features three vent settings to keep you at the temperature you desire, a removable visor when you need extra sun protection, and a newly engineered knit liner with a 360-degree hat style fit and feel. Bern is proud to say the Bern G2 Audio Helmet is now the lightest, lowest volume, lowest profile, sliding-vent helmet in the market. Plus now its audio compatible!
- Material: Zip Mold® tough polycarbonate shell
- Zip Mold® construction with 3 position vent cover
- Multiple vents
- Removable baseball cap style visor
- Stacks Audio knit liner features built-in headphones
- Bern SinkFit profile – the chine line divides the top of the lid from the sides so the lid fits around your head and sinks on
- Removable goggle clip and knit liner for all-year use (snow helmet in the winter and skate, wake or bike helmet all summer)
- Interchangeable warm and cold weather liners
- Zip Mold® patent-pending liquid injected high impact foam
- Zip Mold® Engineered ultra-lightweight and thinner with a tapered and seamless finish
- Meets ASTM F 2040 standard for snow and ski, CPSC and EN 1078 industry standard for bike and skate
- Weight: 16 oz.
Purchase the Bern G2 Audio Helmet from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 24 2012
Great fitting, and very light.
Very light helmet, fits very well and is very warm. Only Issue I have is I might have ordered the wrong size. It fits snug when the removalbe ear covers are in place, but when its removed the helmet is a little loose on my head.