Bern Macon EPS Helmet
Despite what you see in cartoons, hits to the head are no laughing matter. Keep your brains inside your skull where they belong with Berns lightweight and versatile Macon EPS Helmet. With its removable knit liner, the Macon will be your go-to helmet for all your snowboarding, skateboarding, and biking needs.
- Material: shell - ABS; protection - EPS polystyrene foam
- EPS polystyrene is a lightweight, hard foam--when hit, EPS evenly distributes energy throughout its internal structure to keep your head intact
- Sink Fit design fits the lid around your head (rather than on letting it ride on top), providing both advanced comfort and an ultra-low profile
- Removable knit liner allows for year-round action-sport use—leave it in to fight off the winter chill and take it out when the weather warms up
- Adjustable Vents
- Removable vent cover
- Chinstrap adjustment
- Certifications: CPSC, ASTM, F2040, EN1077B, EN1078
- Weight: 1lb 3.2oz (544g)
Purchase the Bern Macon EPS Helmet from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 24 2011
I bought this for my son. He loves it. The fit is comfortable and the quality is good. He wears it for bike riding and scootering. I would recomment this.
- May 20 2011
Solid, good-looking helmet. Less stupid looking then the usual torpedo bike helmet. The swappable liners make this more versatile then most helmets. Runs quite small, so be careful with what you order...