Bern Men's G2 Helmet with Zipmold Foam
In the Bern World, G stands for Genius, and thats just what youll be protecting when youre wearing the Bern Men's G2 Helmet with Zipmold Foam -- the second generation after the original G Helmet. Designed to be low-profile and ultra-light this snow helmet meets ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 head protection standards for skiing, snowboarding, bike and skate so you can wear it in any season. Made from a thin yet tough PVC shell with liquid-injected Zipmold hard foam inside, youve got vents to keep your head cool and you can take out the visor and the warm winter liner to customize it depending on conditions. From big mountain freeskiing in Colorado to hopping on your townie bike to ride over to your buddys place for a backyard BBQ, the Bern G2 Helmet for men sits comfortably on your head, protecting your brains and keeping your steez intact.
- Polycarbonate (PVC) shell with liquid injected Zipmold hard foam
- Shell: Tough PVC thin shell exterior
- Impact Foam: Liquid injected Zipmold interior for high-impact protection
- Engineered with a tapered edge and seamless finish
- Ultra-lightweight Zipmold technology provides a high strength to weight ratio
- Standards: Complies with CPSC, ASTM F 2040, EN1078 for ski, snowboard, bike and skate
- Three vent settings to keep you at the temperature you desire
- Zip Mold™ Liquid Foam Technology offers a high strength to weight ratio
- Removable visor when you need extra sun protection
- Engineered knit liner with a 360-degree hat style fit and feel
- Weight: 17.8 oz (S-M), 18.2 oz (L-XL)
Purchase the Bern G2 Helmet with Zipmold Foam for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 20 2011
Very light, comfortable, really nice vents and even has a goggle clip in the back. People have said that when you take the winter liner out it doesn't fit anymore, but it comes with a lightweight summer pad that you clip in instead so it fit me perfect both ways. The strap is kind of uncomfortable to me, that is my only complaint
- April 12 2011
Great Comfort, Awesome Cooling
This is the second helmet that I've owned for bike commuting. I love the 10 air holes and the adjustable feature. Chicago has some crazy flucuations in weather so having that feature really helps. The cold weather insert is really warm, but it makes the helmet a bit snug. The head straps are top notch quality. Very well made, secure fit. The measuring guide was spot on.
- January 25 2011
Used my brothers first, and had to buy one myslef, I tried on many, but nothing has the comfort as G2, fits great, really light, and is an all around solid helmet.