Bern Watts Water Helmet
Taking a slam on water can be just as bad as taking a slam on concrete; protect your dome with the Bern Watts Water Helmet. Designed with two stage foam construction. Waterproof EVA comfort foam combined with multiple impact Brock foam that dries quickly and doesn't retain moisture so that your bucket won't be soaked when you're in the middle of a back to back session. Bern H2O helmets meet CE 1385 standards for water sports.
- Burly ABS shell with patented Brock soft foam and water resistant EVA lining
- Shell: Thicker ABS shell specifically designed for Brock foam
- Impact Foam: Soft and breathable Brock foam for multiple low-impact protection
- Features: Made with open cell Brock foam for improved moisture circulation. Our water helmets are lined with water resistant EVA and laminated neoprene. Removable ear protectors included.
- Standards: Complies with CE 1385
- Functional visor
- Weight: 19 oz
Purchase the Bern Watts Water Helmet from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 22 2011
Watts water helmet
This is a great helmet for kiteboarding and or kayaking. I've tried many helmets over the years and this one is the best value. Nice small brim for shedding water and good full protection. The ear flat accessory is a great option as well as it fits great and snaps into place with ease. Altrec was a pleasure to order from as well.
- September 6 2010
Great low cost helmet!
Dont let the price fool you. This helmet is a steal. Its lightweight, durable, and fits like a glove. Definitely a great choice for the beginner but will last until well into your advanced kayaking days.