Bern Women's Lenox EPS Helmet
Like the Men's Watts Helmet but designed for the ladies, the Bern Women's Lenox EPS Helmet offers protection from hard crashes for 4 seasons of sports. Made from an ABS thin shell with EPS hard foam inside, this Bern helmet meets protection standards for snow, ski, bike and skate. It's lighter than last season's model so you can focus on the rails and boxes instead of on your huge, heavy head. A winter liner is included to keep your ears toasty warm but you can switch it out for the summer liner for skateboard action with your friends. A visor built into the hard shell keeps the sun out of your eyes and 7 vents help airflow get to your head when the day warms up. Keep your dome protected without attracting attention from the fashion police in the park when you're wearing the Bern Lenox EPS Helmet for women.
- Smaller shell size and women-specific fit
- Improved ABS thin shell with EPS hard foam
- Shell: ultra thin ABS shell specifically engineered for EPS foam
- Impact foam: expanded polystyrene hard foam interior for high-impact protection
- Approximately 20% lighter than last season's model
- Hard, built in visor
- Vents: 7 curved vents
- Standards: EPS hard foam meets ASTM F 2040 and EN 1077B standards for snow and ski, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate
- All season: compatible with interchangeable cold and warm weather liners (winter liner included)
- Weight: 16.4 oz
Purchase the Bern Lenox EPS Helmet for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.