Best American Duffel B A D Bags #4 SP Duffel Bag
The original BAD bag is an excellent all-around size for 5-10 days of travel and, like all Best American Duffels, it's built to last. Made of rugged but soft 1000 denier Cordura Plus with urethane coating for water resistance, BAD bags' strength comes from double stitching, seatbelt webbing and, of course, strict attention to workmanship.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Large clamshell opening and beefy, lockable YKK zippers
- Flat-bottomed construction for easy, stable loading
- Wide "no dig" clip-on shoulder strap and a soft leather hand grip
- Trunk handles for carrying versatility
- Removable compression straps
- Two inside pockets that run the length of the bag
- Outside zipper pockets along both sides
- 25 x 16 x 13 in.
- 4200 cu. in.
Purchase the Best American Duffel B A D Bags #4 SP Duffel Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 12 2011
Perfect for "Call of Duty"
This bag is perfect for trips lasting about a week long. I bought the Bad bag #3 for a medical mission i participate in and said "what the heck" I should get the big one for all of my other stuff!! The second greatest purchase this year! Not a big fan of their mixed colors, so just stick to your basic black!
- May 18 2005
I wanted a bag that will last. This BAD bag lives up to its great reviews. It was shipped and received extreamly fast. I will order again! Ron Schulz
- September 9 2003
great bag. Heavy material. Shows its sturdy constuction. People have told me about these bags...they are the best constructed