Big Agnes Dual Core Mummy Sleeping Pad
Big Agnes sleeping pads are designed to provide years of comfortable nights in the backcountry. The Dual Core Mummy air chamber sleeping pad has gained a huge following due to its light weight and small packed size. Performance features include durable 70D hexagonal rip-stop nylon top and 70D nylon bottom, PrimaLoft Eco synthetic insulation made from 50% recycled materials layered with high density foam, double insulated air chamber pad. 2.5" thickness that adds comfortable and is compact, and I-beam construction that eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation. This pad is rated to 0 degrees comfort.
- Material: Durable 70D hexagonal rip-stop nylon top and 70D nylon bottom
- PrimaLoft Eco synthetic insulation made from 50% recycled materials layered with high density foam
- Double insulated air chamber pad. 2.5" thickness is more comfortable and compact
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
- Repair kit small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- EZ-Flate Valve instructions.
- 2006 CampingLite Editors Choice Award winner
- Rated to: 0 degrees
- Weight: 31 oz. (20x72x2.5" mummy)
Purchase the Big Agnes Dual Core Mummy Sleeping Pad from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 23 2010
perfect in a bivy
I've used Thermarest pads for years but decided to give the Big Agnes a try. Better loft, better comfort, and a better fit in a bivy sack
- March 6 2010
Good size, not too big
Nice warmth and smaller than a closed cell foam pad. Fit well into my pack with other winter backpacking and mountaineering gear.
- January 15 2010
Great Sleeping Pad!!!!
I used an older air pad before and it was cooold and bulkier. Although you'd be hard pressed to squeeze this down to the size of a nalgene, it's still more compact than most self inflaters. It's super warm! I laid on it in my skivies and was warm to the touch and seemed to hold my heat well! I was happy to see that it came with a stuff sack also!
- January 10 2010
works well and keeps you warm, it is worth its weight to bring it along
- February 10 2012
Nice Pad Packs Small
Like other reviews it does take a little while to fill. It packs up small and comes with a stuff sack. I do not have a Big Agnes bag so I sleep on top and not in a sleeve. The materials is very slick and is jard to stay on. I plan on putting small lopps on my bag and the loop around pad to secure. Nice loft and cofortable.