Big Agnes Hager House 3 Person Tent
A versatile tent for adventures near and far, the Big Agnes Hager House 3 Person Tent is a three season, free-standing, backpacking/ base camp tent or car-side tarp/ sunshade.
- DAC Reverse Combination, lightweight pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is durable nylon rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable polyester rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable breathable polyester rip-stop
- Trail Weight 5lb 12oz
- Packed Weight 6lb 7oz
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Two large D-shaped doors
- Windows in vestibule doors
- 4 mesh floor pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 10 Superlight aluminum stakes included with tent
- Fly can be used in multiple tarp configurations: car side tarp, with or without legs; wind break/ sunshade using trekkingpoles or trees.....
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes 2 TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
Purchase the Big Agnes Hager House 3 Person Tent from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.