Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 Degree Sleeping Bag
Spend a night with Big Agnes and you'll look forward to sleeping in the backcountry. The men's Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 Degree Sleeping Bag System is different than the traditional sleeping bag on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, Big Agnes unites the two. The pad (not included) slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag, and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style. When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. Big A. eliminates the unnecessary bottom insulation and replace it with a sleeve to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night. With 650 fill goose down insulation, this rectangular shape design offers more room in foot box and shoulders.
- Material: Shell fabric: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop, WR surface treatment to repel water
- Interior lining: Soft and breathable, down proof nylon microfiber with stain resistant finish
- Insulation: 650 fill goose down
- Integrated pad sleeve for no roll off
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper mates with left and right zip bagsr
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Pad sleeve fabric: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Shoulder Girth: 70" reg., 73" long
- Hip Girth: 66" reg., 69" long
- Stuff Sack Size: M-8" X 17.5" reg.
- Compression Bag Size: 8" X 7.5", 8" X 8.5" long
- Fill Weight: 14oz reg., 17oz long
- Bag Weight: 2lb 12oz reg., 3lb 2oz long
Purchase the Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 16 2011
The Big Agnes pad sleeve design is brilliant. I am claustrophobic so searching for a light weight down bag that is not a mummy bag is tough. This fits the bill! Used this bag on a backpacking trip to Green River Lakes in Wyoming. We had extraordinarily warm weather for Oct with overnight lows only to low to mid 30s, so I am not able to vouch for the 15 degree rating but was very warm in the 30s...
- October 9 2011
Great bag for big guys
As a big guy with big feet and big shoulders, this bag is the perfect solution to mummy bags that make you feel, well, like a mummy. Room to move without so much room that you lose heat. And you can count on the Big Agnes brand for quality and durability. Highly recommend.
- February 22 2010
For the most part this bag is light and packs up nice and small. Love the padded sleeve as there is no more waking up on the hard ground. Big Agnes rocks!
- January 18 2010
Warm, light, soft, and roomy.
Great sleeping bag. I'm 6' tall with a wide build and this bag fits perfect. It works better with a Big Agnes pad though.
- December 23 2009
I like all the room, I can roll over easy. I love the width at the bottom of the bag. This bag plus the big agnes sleeping pad is the best sleeping system for your money.