Billabong Junior's 202 Synergy Long Sleeve Neoprene Top
Keep your core warm in chilly water with the Billabong 202 Junior's Synergy Long Sleeve Jacket. Made from ZG300 Superflex Neoprene, this wetsuit jacket is amazingly stretchy with a 7 inch zipper at the lower back to help you get it on and off. A Furnace Lining inside has a smooth, jersey feel and dries out quickly to help keep you warm. Prebent Anatomic Paneling gives you a wide range of motion and flatlock seams reduce skin irritation. Surf longer hours and perform beautifully when you're wearing the Billabong 202 Synergy Long Sleeve Jacket for women.
- Material: ZG300 Superflex Neoprene; nylon/spandex blend bonded to Neoprene
- Furnace Lining
- Chest panel has sticky, grip surface
- Synergy Flatlock 202
- Prebent Anatomic Paneling
- Contour Collar
- Sealed Seams: glued and blind stitched with stress point reinforcement
- Strategic Seam Placement
- Boardshorts loop
- Logos at left shoulder and lower back
- Made in China
- Zipper: 7 inches long, locking, at lower right back
- Center Back Length: 23.5 in (size 8)
Purchase the Billabong 202 Synergy Long Sleeve Neoprene Top for Juniors from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.