Black Diamond Equipment Contact Strap Crampon- Stainless Steel
Getting a grip on frozen surfaces, the Black Diamond's Contact Strap Crampon- Stainless Steel fits almost any type of footwear with its simple strap-on system. Durable and non-rusting, stainless steel construction ensures that the points don't wear down. Fine-tune the fit with the quick-adjust strap system and move without fear of slipping thanks to the stability of horizontal rails, 10 points, and sole flexibility while the included ABS plates prevent snow buildup.
- Material: stainless steel
- Extremely durable and long-lasting, stainless steel construction provides a non-rusting surface and lighter overall weight - less the 2 pounds per pair
- Points stay sharper longer and the polished surface sheds snow more easily than powder-coated CroMoly crampons
- Get a precise fit in seconds by modifying the included quick-adjust sizing mechanism
- Prevent snow and debris from building with the included ABS plates
- Use these crampons with any kind of boot with the versatile strap binding
- Binding style: strap
- Fits boots: 36 - 46
- Weight per pair: 1 lb 12.5 oz
Purchase the Black Diamond Equipment Contact Strap Crampon- Stainless Steel from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 13 2010
these crampons are a step forward since the new model is using stainless steel.
- March 31 2011
Great for the ADK
I was up in the Adirondacks climbing over Mt. Marcy with a full winter pack and they were perfect for that purpose! They are light enough and easy to put on.