Black Diamond Equipment Fritschi Diamir Freeride Pro W/L-108Mm
Open up the possibilities in your ski day with the Black Diamond Fritschi Diamir Freeride Pro alpine touring binding. The Fritschi Freeride ski binding has been at the forefront of the backcountry ski world for many years. This binding offers DIN 12, works with both AT and alpine ski boot soles and includes a 108mm ski brake to fit your new powder skis. The Freeride Pro builds on the earlier Freeride models with a wider mounting stance designed specifically for today's wider skis. The new Gliding Technology facilitates a smoother pivot while climbing and eliminates the hinge-like feel of older AT bindings. The best part of the Fritschi Freeride Pro is the ease of use. Like your alpine bindings, the Freeride Pro ski alpine touring binding offers easy step in convenience. The climb mode is equally as easy. It's time you made the leap to AT gear with the Black Diamond Fritschi Diamir Freeride Pro alpine touring ski binding.
- Gliding Technology with a wide toe piece hinge
- Power Transmission Control (PTC) technology
- Max DIN 12, and DIN certified for both AT and alpine boot soles
- Four-level heel elevator
- Free-gliding heel bar with integrated lock prevents accidental release into tour mode
- Included brake fits up to 108 mm ski width
- DIN-value: 4-12
- Sizes: SM fits 260 - 315 mm, ML 285 - 340 mm, XL 330 - 365 mm
- Weight Per Pair: 2.2 kg, 4 lb 8 oz
Purchase the Black Diamond Equipment Fritschi Diamir Freeride Pro W/L-108Mm from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.