Black Diamond Equipment Men's Factor 110 Freeride Ski Boots
Freeride ski boot power meets backcountry functionality in the Black Diamond Factor 110 Freeride Ski boot. These alpine touring boots can do it all. If you like the power of an alpine ski boot, but are looking for touring comfort and features, the BD Factor 110 is your ticket to the powder stash. The Black Diamond heat formable liner with Boa lacing system sets you up for a comfortable day, while the alpine binding compatible sole means you can even run these in your alpine bindings. When your touring pals call, you can switch over to AT soles. The four buckle boot shell ensures that you can crank these babies down, and the burly power strap is just the icing on the cake. Best of all, you get touring boot flex when you switch the Factor into walk mode. You can chase the fresh lines outside the gate and rip it up inbounds with the Black Diamond Factor 110 Freeride Ski Boots.
- Upper Material: Triax-Pro Frame with Flex 110 and 20 degrees of resistance-free touring
- Boot Liner: Thermoformable Power Fit Light Liner
- 3:1 Freeride Series Boa closure system
- Warm aerogel-insulated strobel base and articulating zones for touring comfort
- Flex Index: 110, more forgiving version of the Factor 130
- Sole: Equipped with BD Alpine Sole Blocks and compatible with BD AT Sole Blocks with integrated tech inserts (sold separately)
- Buckles: 4 plus power strap
- Weight (per boot): 4.2 kg, 9 lb 4 oz (size 27)
Purchase the Black Diamond Equipment Factor 110 Freeride Ski Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.