Black Diamond Equipment Men's Patrol Ski Gloves
Classic leather work glove meets all-mountain ski performance in the Black Diamond Men's Patrol Ski Gloves. This 100% waterproof ski glove features mostly leather construction with areas of stretch woven nylon to add breathability. Designed to meet the everyday needs of ski professionals, the Patrol Glove is moderately insulated. They offer good dexterity and general handling, but are tough enough to handle daily wear. It is the ideal ski glove for average winter temperatures and active skiers. BD uses PrimaLoft insulation and a light fleece lining to add warmth without compromising the glove's dexterity. Whether you are hunting for fresh tracks at the ski resort or breaking your own trail in the backcountry, the Black Diamond Patrol Ski Glove will deliver years of loyal service.
- Material: Woven nylon, abrasion-resistant shell with 4-way stretch
- Goat leather palm and knuckle patches
- Lining: Fixed lining with 100% waterproof BDry™ insert
- Insulation: Fixed PrimaLoft® One insulation and Polartec® Thermal Pro High Loft® fleece
- Temperature Range: -17/-1 degrees C, 0/30 degrees F
- Weight Per Pair: 144 g, 5 oz (size M)
Purchase the Black Diamond Equipment Patrol Ski Gloves for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 3 2011
I just got these in and i can easily see that they are very well made. The leather is very tough but at the same time, soft. I only recommend getting a size larger than usual, they run small.