Black Diamond Equipment Spire Elliptic- Compact Trekking Poles
With almost two times the fore and aft stiffness of any pole on the market, the Black Diamond Spire Elliptic- Compact Trekking Poles give unrelenting support on technical climbs and descents. Its elliptic shaft is non-rotating, offering immediate spring pin engagement with the Auto Lock Binary system, and the low-finger-pressure, high-locking-force Elliptic FlickLock allows simple mid-stride adjustments. The Spire Elliptic is built with a 15 corrective angle that keeps the wrist in a neutral position, a new streamlined dual-density top grip for control, a non-slip foam grip with lower extension for choking up on steeper terrain and 360 padded webbing. The Spire Elliptic is equipped with a Short Flex Tip and a non-snagging, low-profile trekking basket. The Elliptic Compact is a shorter, 125 centimeter version with a reduced grip size for smaller hands.
- Material: shaft - aluminum
- Dual-density grip top, foam grip, non-slip foam extension and Nubuck strap
- 360º padded webbing
- 15-degree corrective angle
- Elliptic FlickLock® upper and Auto-Lock Binary lower adjustment
- Non-rotating shape for ergonomic comfort and strength
- Short Flex Tips and low-profile Trekking Baskets
- Compact is a shorter, 125 cm version with reduced grip size
- Collapsed size: 64 cm (25 in)
- Usable range: 94 cm (37 in) - 125 cm (49 in) - 140 cm (55 in)
- Weight: 536 g (1 lb 3 oz) estimated
Purchase the Black Diamond Equipment Spire Elliptic- Compact Trekking Poles from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.