Black Diamond Equipment Spire Elliptic Trekking Poles
With almost two times the fore and aft stiffness of any pole on the market, the Black Diamond Spire Elliptic Trekking Poles give unrelenting support on technical climbs and descents. Its elliptic shaft is non-rotating, offering immediate spring pin engagement with the Auto Lock Binary system, and the low-finger-pressure, high-locking-force Elliptic FlickLock allows simple mid-stride adjustments. The Spire Elliptic is built with a 15 corrective angle that keeps the wrist in a neutral position, a new streamlined dual-density top grip for control, a non-slip foam grip with lower extension for choking up on steeper terrain and 360 padded webbing. The Spire Elliptic is equipped with a Short Flex Tip and a non-snagging, low-profile trekking basket. The Elliptic Compact is a shorter, 125 centimeter version with a reduced grip size for smaller hands.
- Material: shaft - aluminum
- Dual-density grip top, foam grip, non-slip foam extension and Nubuck strap
- 360º padded webbing
- 15-degree corrective angle
- Elliptic FlickLock® upper and Auto-Lock Binary lower adjustment
- Non-rotating shape for ergonomic comfort and strength
- Short Flex Tips and low-profile Trekking Baskets
- Collapsed size: 64 cm (25 in)
- Usable range: 94 cm (37 in) - 125 cm (49 in) - 140 cm (55 in)
- Weight: 536 g (1 lb 3 oz) estimated
Purchase the Black Diamond Equipment Spire Elliptic Trekking Poles from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.