Black Diamond Equipment Women's Element Skis
If you are looking for a women's ski with tip and tail rocker, the Black Diamond Women's Element Skis are full of freeride personality. Featuring Black Diamond's wood core and Torsion Box Cap construction, the Element is a damp, turn-friendly ski. Given its 115 mm waist, it floats the pow with ease, but it's the ski's camber and solid edge hold that serve up surprisingly fun all-mountain performance. It is most alive in deep untracked snow, but this women's specific ski has the beef to rip around the resort with ease and energy. If you fancy yourself a new school ripper or just want to step up your skiing game, the Black Diamond Women's Element Ski has the guts to keep up with the boys, no problem.
- Construction: Torsion Box Cap construction with poplar and birch core
- Formula One Technology with three ribs and Torsion Box Cap Construction
- Power Edge
- Full rocker with camber underfoot
- Optimal use: 60% soft snow / 40% hard snow
- Turn Radius: 20 m (165 cm), 21 m (175 cm)
- Dimensions: 139-115-123 mm (165 cm), 141-115-123 mm (175 cm)
- Weight Per Pair: 3.8 kg, 8 lb 6 oz (165 cm), 4 kg, 9 lb (175 cm)
Purchase the Black Diamond Equipment Element Skis for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.