Black Diamond Equipment Women's Fever Mitt
The frontcountry can be a cold place and the Black Diamond Women's Fever Mitt is here to keep your hands as warm as possible. These women's specific ski mittens are ready to take on the coldest days and harshest storms of the season and still keep your hands toasty warm. The waterproof Gore-Tex construction is matched to a generous dose of PrimaLoft One insulation. And, if that is not enough, the Fever mitten is heat pack compatible. A small zippered pocket on the back of the hand is designed just for this purpose. The goat leather palm provides a sure grip and a soft and supple feel for easy handling of your ski equipment. Why waste your time with cold hands when you can keep them cozy in the Black Diamond Women's Fever Mitt.
- Material: Woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Goat leather palm and knuckle patches
- Lining: 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex ® insert
- Insulation: 142 g PrimaLoft® One insulation, 133 g PrimaLoft ® One needlepunch palm lining
- Women's-specific fit, sizing and styling
- Zippered pocket for heat packet
- Temperature Range: -26/-9 degrees C, -15/15 degrees F
- Weight: 168 g (pair, size M)
Purchase the Black Diamond Equipment Fever Mitt for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.