Bogs Men's Journey Rubber Slip On
Add traction and waterproof protection to your commute or damp afternoon stroll with these Bogs Journey Rubber Slip-ons for men. Ideal for weather conditions normally only suitable for ducks, the Bogs Journey Rubber Slip-ons feature a hand-lasted rubber attached to an inner four-way stretch bootie. Bogs also added a contoured EVA sock liner that's treated with an Aegis anti-microbial finish for odor protection. Neo-Tech insulation and a thermo-molded EVA midsole help enhance the overall thermal performance, giving the Bogs Men's Journey Rubber Slip-ons a comfort rating all the way down to -20F. As with most Bogs boots and other footwear, the Journey Rubber Slip-on has a slip-resistant, non-marking rubber sole that grips mud and snow for exceptional traction. If staying indoors isn't an option, these Men's Journey Rubber Slip-ons from Bogs are essential for rainy and snowy conditions.
- Material: Hand-lasted rubber attached to a four-way stretch fabric bootie
- Neoprene collar for fit and weather protection
- 100% waterproof
- Pull-on instep and heel tabs
- Thermal-molded EVA midsole
- Contoured EVA sock liner treated with an Aegis anti-microbial finish
- Slip-resistant, non-marking, self-cleaning rubber outsoles
- Comfort rated to -20 degrees F
Purchase the Bogs Journey Rubber Slip On for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.