Bogs Men's Tradesman Tall Boots
Crafted with a no-nonsense, practical waterproof design, the Bogs Tradesman Tall Boot for men is a popular choice among Alaskan fisherman and anyone who works in frigid and damp coastal or maritime conditions. While the classic profile looks like any other seaworthy rubber boot on the outside, the Bogs Tradesman Tall boot has a molded EVA sockliner wrapped in 6-mm waterproof Neo-Tech and 2-mm Airmesh insulation that comfort rates the boot down to -40F. Bogs refined the outsole so it's ASTM-approved for slip-resistance and completely non-marking. The tread is specifically designed to grip wet and cold painted cement, diamond-plate metals and assorted tile surfaces. Inside the Men's Tradesman Tall Boot is a dual-density contoured insole that's treated with a moisture-wicking finish. Bogs also added an Aegis antimicrobial finish that helps extend the overall life of the boot.
- Upper: Rubber compound
- Liner: Molded EVA sockliner treated with an Aegis antimicrobial finish
- Insulation: 6-mm waterproof Neo-Tech and 2-mm Airmesh insulation
- Fully waterproof
- Comfort-rated to -40F
- Outsole is ASTM-approved, chemical and slip-resistant--also non-marking
- Outsole designed to improve traction on damp tiles, painted cement and metal diamond plate surfaces
- Calf circumference at collar: 17 in
- Height: 16.5 in
- Weight (per pair): 7 lb
Purchase the Bogs Tradesman Tall Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.