Bogs Women's Jamison Rain Boots
If traipsing through a bog is your idea of a good time, or if you simply want a great wet weather hiking shoe, check out the Bogs Women's Jamison Rain Boots. Basically a neoprene and hand-lasted rubber, mid-height, rain shoe, you get enough insulation form the neoprene to make this a good snow boot as well. Ventilation is handled by a nylon mesh lining, which helps circulate air and wick away moisture, while a dual-density Ortholite footbed and EVA midsole provide generous cushioning. A nylon plate provides support and additional torsional stability to the contoured fit which features a wider toe box and narrower heel. A nonslip, non-marking rubber outsole finishes off this all-synthetic, and thus vegan friendly, rugged lace-up hiker. Learn what surfers have known for ages about neoprene, slip your foot into the Jamison Rain Boot for women from Bogs.
- Upper: Hand-lasted rubber and 4 mm waterproof Neo-Tech
- Insulation: 4 mm waterproof Neo-Tech and 2 mm Airmesh
- Footbed: Dual-density, contoured and moisture-wicking insole with Ortholite®
- Midsole: EVA
- 100% Waterproof
- Durable hand-lasted rubber with a four way stretch inner bootie
- Comfort rated from temperate to sub-zero conditions
- Channel Air
- Outsole: Slip resistant, non-marking, and self-cleaning outsole
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Purchase the Bogs Jamison Rain Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.