Bonfire Men's Path Command Snowboard Jacket
When searching for a new snowboard jacket there are some features you'll wish to take into account for inclusion in the coat such as added warmth for protection, pockets to store your fingers when it's arctic like, a great fit in the arm/hip/chest areas, etc. The Bonfire Men's Path Command Snowboard Jacket has swiftly risen to the top as one of the category's top performing coats for all sorts of icy cold temperatures. It is equipped with many of the whistles and bells desired to achieve a great day on the mountain. It can be layered above a high end base layer as well, and we'd endorse one from either Ibex, Burton, Under Armour or Marmot. Of course, Bonfire probably has congenial base layers in the shop that you don't want to overlook.
Bonfire snowboard coats are some of the best for sale. The Men's Path Command Snowboard Jacket comes in Cargo/Black and Cargo/Green. Depending on the color of your other pieces of gear, such as your snowboard pants, gloves and goggles, you may want to acquire a color that synchronizes well with the rest of your sports closet.
- 30,000mm Waterproof
- Fully Taped Seams
- Adjustable Waist Gaiter Made from a non-stick taffeta with 3-position adjustment to help seal out the elements
- Bemis® Heel Dragger Protection
- Snaptite Waist Gaiter Interface
- Mesh Backed Pit Venting
- Ear Toaster Panels
- Stretch Panel Waist Gaiter
- Active Audio Routing, Cord management for your headphones
- Attached Hood w/ Full Adjustability
- Earbud Storage
- Goggle Pocket w/ Storm Access - A small velcro pocket for cash, an ID, or credit cards inside a main pocket.
- E.G.O. Pocket
Purchase the Bonfire Path Command Snowboard Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.