Bonfire Men's Spectral Pants
You don't have to be a riding prodigy to love the Men's Spectral Pants from Bonfire. With a full color palette combined with the not too tight, not too loose Bonfire Classic Fit, this snow pant is hard to resist. A smart design in heavy oxford fabric with reinforcing brushed tricot in the seat and knees, and reliable 10,000mm waterproof / 8,000 g breathable weather protection makes this boarding pant and easy choice. Its Loft-Lite Fleece Lining insulates the major contact points, while its PFOA Free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish gives you the best fully taped value on the market. The Spectral Pant is the perfect solution for taking on Mother Nature this season.
- Fabric: heavy oxford
- Lining:Brushed Tricot
- Insulation: lined shell
- Waterproof / breathability: 10,000mm, 8,000 g
- Fully Taped seam sealed
- Venting: inner thigh vents
- Reinforcement: brushed tricot seat and knees
- Style: strong, robust and no nonsense
- Fit: The Classic Fit - never too tight, never too baggy and comfortable in any condition
Purchase the Bonfire Spectral Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.