Bonfire Men's Timberline Jacket
Protecting you into the alpine, the Men's Timberline Jacket from Bonfire is designed in a critically seam taped Buffalo Plaid Weave and Heavy Oxford that is 10,000mm waterproof / 8,000gm breathable so there's not holding back on your favorite mountain. This jacket also sports one-way pit vents for maintaining the right body temperature when your session heats up or the wind chill drops. Lined with comfort Loft-Lite Fleece, its non-removable powder skirt snaps back for added mobility. Convenient features include an internal chest pocket, stash pass pocket, lift ticket loop, key hook, and Snap Tite Pant Connect for easy hook-up to your Bonfire pants. The Timberline Jacket offers the Bonfire Classic Fit - not too long, not too short, the most versatile cut. Always fit to flatter.
- Fabric: Buffalo Plaid Weave and Heavy Oxford
- Waterproof / breathable: 10,000mm / 8,000gm
- Critically taped seam sealed
- Loft-Lite Fleece Lining
- Insulation: Full 40g Insulation
- Dual draw fixed hood
- Mesh Backed one way pit vents
- Elbow articulation: ensures that when you raise your hands, your entire jacket and waist line don't go with them, for a better fit and feel while you ride
- Stretch knit Ninja cuff construction
- Storage pouch
- Internal chest pocket
- Stash pass pocket
- Lift Ticket Loop
- Key hook
- Snap Tite Pant Connect: links your Bonfire pants and Bonfire jacket together so you don't get snow where it shouldn't go
- Non-removable powder skirt
- Powder Skirt Turnback: To make pulling your powder skirt back easier than ever
- Classic Fit: not too long, not too short, the most versatile cut. Always fit to flatter.
Purchase the Bonfire Timberline Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.