Bridgedale Socks Women's X-Hale Trail Diva Socks
Bridgedale's lightest women's hiking sock, the Women's X-Hale Trail Diva Sock is uniquely designed for fast hiking, adventure racing or training indoors, where lighter more breathable footwear is used in warm conditions. Patterned for improved fit around women's feet, the Bridgedale Women's X-Hale Trail Diva Sock is knitted for higher insteps, narrower heels, and lower volume feet. With targeted padding that enhances protection at pressure points, the Diva is generously vented for coolness and blister control. Anti compression T2 knitted loop construction rebounds the cushioning by using a resilient inner loop to help the outer loop stay aloft, the end result being optimized padding without bulk. Woolfusion sock yarn blends moisture absorbing Merino Wool with wicking Endurofil which maintains lasting comfort by managing excess moisture away the skin.
- Lightweight blend 42% Nylon, 28% Merino Wool, 28% Endurofil/polypropylene, 2% Lycra®/elastane
- 1.5 out of 5 (highest) on Bridgedale's warmth rating
- 2.0 out of 5 (highest) on Bridgedale's cushion rating
- 360-degree ventilation keeps feet moisture free and cool
- Anatomically sculpted cushioning for comfort, blister protection and improved cooling
- Mid-cut height provides added protection
- T2 anti-compression loops for rebound cushioning
- Woolfusion® sock yarn construction blends best of moisture wicking and absorption
Purchase the Bridgedale Socks X-Hale Trail Diva Socks for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 22 2012
This is the first pair of Bridgedales I have purchased. The fit is great and the amount of padding is just right. This sock is just what I was looking for for trail running, day hiking and wearing day to day. I will be purchasing more of this sock.
- December 8 2010
My Favorite Sock
I love these socks. They fit just right and have padding in the exact places I need it. Just the right thickness for trail running and day hiking. Very durable and some nice colors.
- September 25 2010
Worth the price
I purchased a number of bridgedale socks and have liked all of them. These worked well for trail running. They were just long enough to be able to wear with gaiters which was a plus.
- June 1 2010
My sister gave me some Bridgedale socks years ago and since they are always the first ones I wear from the clean pile, I thought I'd finally buy myself another pair or two. They're very comfortable and durable.