Brunton Solaris 26 Solar Array
Representing the next generation of solar panel technology, the Brunton Solaris 26 Solar Array maximizes performance while taking up virtually no space at all. The unit's multi-section design folds up into a compact footprint that's just a bit larger than a DVD case, while still delivering an impressive 26 watts of power, more than enough to charge a laptop or digital video camera or power a satellite or cell phone. In addition, the unit's high-performance CIGS solar cells--the most efficient thin-film solar technology available--are extremely reliable, with a design that instinctively converts incident sunlight into an electrical current, even in low-light conditions. The combined functions make this an ideal panel for camping trips, hikes, power outages, and other occasions when it helps to have a portable power source on hand. The Solaris 26, which measures 21.5 by 37.5 inches when open and 11 by 8.5 inches when folded, includes a battery clamp cable for charging car batteries, along with vehicle outlet and multi-linking cables. It's also backed by a one-year warranty.
- Foldable 26-watt solar panel folds up and stores in portable sack
- Instinctively converts sunlight into electrical current even in low light
- Ideal for charging laptops and digital cameras or running cell and satellite phones
- High-performance CIGS solar cells are ultra-efficient; reverse flow protection
- Dimensions: Measures 11 x 8.5 x 1 inches (W x H x D) when folded
- Weight: 28 ounces
Purchase the Brunton Solaris 26 Solar Array from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.