Burton Boy's Apollo Jacket
Burton Apollo Youth Boy's Snowboard Jacket.
- The Burton Apollo Youth Boy's Snowboard Jacket
- DRYRIDE Durashell® 2-Layer Coated Fabric [5,000MM, 4,000G]
- Thermacore® Insulation [140G Throughout]
- Brushed Tricot and Taffeta Lining
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips®
- Fulltime Expandable Hood
- Critically Taped Seams
- Goggle/Media Pocket
- Retractable Flash Pass Pocket®
- Waist Gaiter with Link ZIP® Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- DRYRIDE Fabrication
- Durably Water-Repellent [DWR] Coated Fabric [5,000MM Waterproofing, 4,000G Breathability]
- Microfleece and Taffeta-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Safety Hood
- Expandable, Helmet-Friendly Hood
- Media Pocket with Headphone Cable Port
- Articulated Sleeves
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Adjustable Cuff Closures
- Flash Pass Pocket® v
- Microfleece Chin Saver
- Glove Loops
Purchase the Burton Apollo Jacket for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 16 2011
Perfect versatile jacket.
The jacket fits very well. My sons loves the look as it compliments his snowboarding pants. Warm, breathable and versatile in that it can be worn layered or not depending on the conditions.
- November 18 2010
Great looking jacket
The exterior is extremely durable, the 140g of insulation is just the right amount to prevent bulk/restriction of movement for active kids.
- December 4 2009
Great Coat for the money
Bought 2 of the coats for my 9 year old twin boys ..They fit great and I am very impressed with the overall quality. Not to mention the most important part they both like the look.
- March 11 2008
I bought the jacket for my 8 yr old son to go snowboarding in. It's durable, warm and it's the perfect fit. He loves it! For the price...you can't beat it!
- February 25 2008
Warm, comfortable and durable.
The Burton Boys' Apollo Jacket is great for all day tubing, sledding, or general snow play. My grandson says it is the best jacket he has ever owned!