Burton Boy's Cargo Pants
Burton Cargo Kids Snowboard Pants.
- The Burton Cargo Kids Snowboard Pants
- DRYRIDE Durashell® 2-Layer Coated Fabric [5,000MM, 4,000G]
- Thermacore® Insulation [60G Throughout]
- Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Dual Bellowed Cargo Pockets
- Velcro® Butt Pockets
- Ghetto Slits
- Link ZIP® Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- DRYRIDE Fabrication
- Durably Water-Repellent [DWR] Coated Fabric [5,000MM Waterproofing, 4,000G Breathability]
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Microfleece and Taffeta-Lined Pockets
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Articulated Knees
- Boot Gaiter
- Microfleece-Lined Waistband
- Internal Waistband Adjustment
- Leg Lifts- Keep Your Cuffs Scuff-Free
Purchase the Burton Cargo Pants for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 5 2009
These pants ripped the first time my son wore them....he loves Burton and all, but we switched brands after this disappointment
Jenn, Upstate, NY
- December 28 2008
Warm, great color super cool pant!
My son is 11 loves to freestyle ski and loves Burton. These pants are warm and styling. They fit well. He has the large and is 5' tall. This is his second pair of Burton cargo pants so they must be good. The pockets are great.
- November 10 2010
Burton Cargo Pants
I purchased the pants for my 11 yo son who is a smaller boy for his size. In pants he normally wears about a size 10. I ordered the Burton Cargo Snowboard pants size large and they were much too small. I had to mail them back. My only comment is that the Burton sizing runs small. The product looked nice and seemed of great quality however we were unable to use it because of the size.