Burton Boy's Modem Jacket
Burton Modem Youth Boy's Snowboard Jacket.
- The Burton Modem Youth Boy's Snowboard Jacket
- DRYRIDE Durashell® 2-Layer Coated Fabric [5,000MM, 4,000G]
- Thermacore® Insulation [120G Throughout]
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips®
- Fulltime Expandable Hood
- Critically Taped Seams
- Mesh Media Pocket
- Waist Gaiter with Link ZIP® Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- DRYRIDE Fabrication
- Durably Water-Repellent [DWR] Coated Fabric [5,000MM Waterproofing, 4,000G Breathability]
- Microfleece and Taffeta-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Safety Hood
- Expandable, Helmet-Friendly Hood
- Media Pocket with Headphone Cable Port
- Articulated Sleeves
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Adjustable Cuff Closures
- Flash Pass Pocket®
- Microfleece Chin Saver
- Glove Loops
Purchase the Burton Modem Jacket for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 26 2009
I decided to take a chance in ordering this jacket. I was looking for something very warm, lite and waterproof. I live in NYC and commutes in the winter are dreadful w/o proper gear. Above all, my boy is a fussy 5yr old who HATES heavy coats. I was extremely impressed. It was exactly what I was searching for at an unbeatable price ( I looked around )! The size is very accurate, I ordered a M 7/8 it fits exactly the way I wanted and expected. Needless to say I am very happy with this purchase and will be buying the girl version for my jr. size daughter.
- March 29 2009
I highly recommend this jacket for your little man!
I bought the XL for my very tall 9-year-old son who is also skinny. It is big on him, but he loves it and wore it snowboarding. It kept him dry and warm. He even wears it to school. I'm sure we'll get at least 2 more winters out of it. I wish I could find the matching pants.