Burton Men's Apres Jacket
Noise pollution never looked so good. Be dressed for any occasion in the super stylish and functional snowboarding Burton Men's Apres Jacket. Outside you'll find tailored details in top-drawer colors and inside countless cold-weather ready features keep you as comfortable as you are refined. On a mission to prepare you for the coming winter and armed with a kaleidoscope of colors and patterns the Burton Apres jacket offers a DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer laminated fabric with fully taped seams and Thermacore insulation throughout. With a barrier between you and the cold the Burton Apres jacket is ready to take the mountain by storm.
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Laminated Fabric
- Team Relaxed Fit
- Thermacore Insulation [60G Throughout]
- Satin Lining
- Fulltime Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim
- Fully Taped Seams
- Hideaway Drop Tail Styling
- Includes Burton Jacket Features Package
- DWR Finished Fabric
- Pit Zips
- Zippered, Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Waist Gaiter with Link ZIP Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Articulated Sleeves
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Hood Cinch
- Adjustable Cuff Closures
- Goggle Pocket
- Pass Pocket
- Pocket Key Clip
- Removable ASSystem with Amp and Weather-Resistant Speakers available in the Burlap Plaid and Touch the Sky Plaid
- Waterproof/Breathable: 15,000MM, 10,000G
Purchase the Burton Apres Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 18 2010
love this one
I was really impressed by Burton's 2010 Olympic Snowboard Team jackets and I really want to get my hand on a pair. This style of jacket caught my eye as well though. I love the apres plaid color. I can't wait to get one.
Jennifer Van Wart
- January 5 2010
another awesome burton jacket
Super functional and looks great. Just the right amount of pockets without being too bulky. Definitely keeps you warm and dry off the slopes too.
- October 9 2009
The jacket is great. it is warm and actually water proof. It doesn't let any water in and yet still can breath. I don't know how the people at burton do it, but they have done it again with this jacket. Although the jacket runs a little big don't hesitate going with a larger size.