Burton Men's GMP Eco-Strapped Down Jacket
Seal the perimeter and start snorkeling. The Burton Men' s GMP Eco-Strapped Down Jacket gives fashion and function all wrapped up in recycled materials. A military inspired wire framed hood lets you shape it to fully shield your face from blowing snow. The space age engineered 650 down fill features zonal Thermacore insualtion in the sides and sleeves so you can stay warm without losing your ability to get the grab. Style connoisseurs will pop a chub for the jacquard colorways.
- Fabric: Eco-DRYRIDE Recycled Polyester Fabric
- NEW Eco-Friendly DRYRIDE Recycled Polyester Fabrication
- Eco-Friendly Waterproof/Breathable Lamination and DWR Coating
- Recycled Logo Snaps, Drawcords, Cordlocks, Webbing Tape, Main Label, Zipper Pulls, and Logos
- Team Relaxed Fit
- Burton Sig Fit [JPN Only]
- Engineered 550 Fill Down with Zonal Thermacore - Adds Warmth and Mobility
- Satin Lining
- Moldable Snorkel Hood with
- Removable Faux Fur Trim
- Critically Taped Seams
- Includes Burton Jacket Features Package
- Waterproof Breathable: 15,000MM, 10,000G
Purchase the Burton GMP Eco-Strapped Down Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 3 2010
runs large but a very nice coat
Coat runs large. Suggest order a size smaller
- January 19 2012
Warm and Roomy!
You will stay warm and have enough room to move freely. No need to ware a heavy first layer, unless it's really cold. Water repellant is good, but not if its raining. Lots of pockets for storage, good vents and it's Eco-friendly!