Burton Men's Jeremy Jones Snowboard Boots
Jeremy 1, the Man 0. Jeremy Jones embodies everything that is snowboarding, and his boot is no different. Challenging the engineers to build a boot to his exact specifications and demanding that the suits keep it affordable, Jeremy's creation has quickly become a legend in itself. Jib mobility meets cheese wedge stability in a low-profile design that brings you closer to the action; snowboarding doesn't get much better than this.
- The Burton Jeremy Jones Snowboard Boots
- Shrinkage® Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING Traditional
- LINER Flex® 2 Liner
- CUSHIONING Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE Flex Spine® Backstay and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue
- COMFORT NEW Ultra Cush Park 2 Molded 3-Layer EVA Footbed with Aegis® Antimicrobial Coating, and NEW Soft Edge Tongue
- Support 5
Purchase the Burton Jeremy Jones Snowboard Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 28 2008
jeremy jones boots
great looking boots and also very comfortable
- January 9 2011
Maybe the newer model
This model is from a few years ago. I bought them because they were on sale for one, and two, because they were advertised as having the reduced bulk and volume. I opened them up and were not impressed. They are just as bulky and oversized as any boot I have had of that size. Other than that they seem alright. They are soft boots and therefor don't have great performance, but they sure are comfy. I think what it comes down to is that they are just not what I was searching for in a boot.