Burton Men's Launch Jacket
3,2,1,lift-off, beeyotch! The Burton Men's Launch Jacket is an excellent lightweight yet warm riding jacket. The Launch is baggy for all those grabs you're pulling in the park, features 5,000mm waterproofing, 5,000g breathability, and an ALS lining for those chilly days.
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Fabric ALS Tech Lining
- Fulltime Contour Hood
- Critically Taped Seams
- Includes Burton Jacket Features Package
- Pit zips
- Pocket key clip
- Goggle pocket
- Waist gaiter with pass pocket
- Powder Skirt
- Link Zip jacket-to-pant interface
- Hood cinch
- Adjustable cuffs
- Articulated sleeves
- SIG FIT: baggy, but not gigantic, slightly longer for added style
- Technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft, bomber package
- Waterproof/Breathable: 5,000MM, 5,000G]
Purchase the Burton Launch Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 24 2010
Perfect for Spring Time.
The Launch Jacket fit really well for me. This is the best choice for spring riding/skiing. I wore this for a 4 days Mammoth trip and it pretty much handles all conditions, from a warm sunny day to windy, snowing and raining.
- March 15 2010
Great Jacket, little snug
I'm 5'11 and 163 lbs and I bought a large. The under arms are a little snug when I layered with a thermal. It might just be that the vent zippers are rigid because it's new but it took some getting used to.
- November 14 2009
I love this jacket :)
Good quality and nice fit, item as described.