Burton Men's SL-X Snowboard Boots
The perfect fusion of comfort'art'technology'and speed'the men's Burton SL-X Snowboard Boots offers riders the purest transmission of human power to forward motion. Both anatomically precise and efficient'the SLX seamlessly blends the most advanced inner-workings with a silhouette that is as light as it is limber'and as comfortable as it is confident. Prepare to heighten your senses'propel yourself skyward'and read the mountain with a whole new set of eyes.
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Cuff with NEW Powershell 2.0 Reinforcement Panels'Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue'and NEW Power Spine 3.0 Backstay
- LINER: NEW Therm-ic Heat Pre-Wired Imprint 5 Liner with Power Panel 3.0 Featuring Rebound Rod Technology'NEW Supercuff with J-Bar Adjustable Heel Hold System'EZ Entry Panel'OUTLAST® Adaptive Comfort Technology'and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- EZ Entry Panel
- J-Bar Adjustable Heel Hold System
- Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: Molded EVA Footbed with TPU Support Shank'OUTLAST®'and Aegis
- LACING: NEW Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control [40% Less Lace Friction]
- NEW Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Dual Zone B3 Gel Cushioning
- CUSHIONING: NEW Vibram® 3D Gumlite Outsole [40% Lighter] with Dual Zone B3 Gel Cushioning
Purchase the Burton SL-X Snowboard Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 22 2010
These are the most comforable snowboard boots I have owned, they feel great straight out of the box. After wearing them for a while they have fitted to my foot well, but next time I would go half a size smaller for a better fit. I would have no hesitation reccomending them.
- March 31 2009
These boots are just amazing. So much cushioning around your feet it feels like they are surrounded by pillows. They are super light, and have a rubber toe cap on the boot to help with toe-cap slippage. Buy a half size smaller than reg. as they will pack out a little bit.