Burton Men's System Jacket
Burton System Men's Snowboard Jacket.
- The Burton System Men's Snowboard Jacket
- DRYRIDE Durashell® 2-Layer Coated Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- 3-in-1 System Jacket with Removable DRYRIDE Thermex® Bonded Fleece Hoodie
- Burton Sig Fit
- ALS® Lining
- Fulltime Contour® Hood
- Fully Taped Seams
- MP3 Pocket on Fleece Hoodie
- NEW Removable Waist Gaiter with Link ZIP® Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- DRYRIDE Fabrication with DWR Coating
- Pit Zips®
- Zippered, Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Waist Gaiter with Link ZIP® Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Articulated Sleeves
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Hood Cinch
- Adjustable Cuff Closures
- Goggle/Media Pocket
- Pass Pocket®
- Pocket Key Clip
Purchase the Burton System Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 21 2010
ive had this jacket for a few weeks, and it has been through this horrible cincinnati weather.. it is 70 one day and 20 a few days later... this jacket and its removable liner are very warm. my upper half would be nice and toasty, but the lower side was cold, need to invest in pants now lol... the only real complaint is the "liner" really its just a hoodie. it only fits to the jacket in 3 places... putting it on and taking it off can be a chore, but it is still very comfortable it can run big, so if you are in between two sizes, get the smaller one. the blue looks great, and i would recomment to anyone! great product from a great company
- February 26 2010
Once again Burton comes through with a great jacket that fits a 6'5" snowboarder. Nice and warm also.
- February 8 2011
Like the jacket, but the zip in hoodie is kinda weird. It connects to the shell with a loop on each wrist and one at the top of the hoodie. The combination doesn't come off super smooth. but if you use the hoodie as a separate layer its great.