Burton Men's T.W.C. Nobel Gentleman's Pants
The Burton Noble Gentleman Snowboard Pant: I say good sir, those leggings are lustrous.
- Key Features of The Burton Noble Gentleman Snowboard Pant
- Choose Between DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Laminated Yarn-Dyed Plaid of Gold or 2-Layer Coated Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G]
- TWC Sig Fit
- Mesh Lining with Fleece Butt and Knees
- Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- Dual Cargo Pockets
- Butt Pockets
- Custom Shaun White Belt
- Dump Truck Belt Cover—Drops Built-Up Snow
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Purchase the Burton T.W.C. Nobel Gentleman's Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 16 2009
BEST ALL AROUND
TRUE IT'S NAME. THE BEST PANTS EVER. TRUE FIT, COMFORTABLE AND DRY. LOVE THEM.
- November 6 2009
everything was as expected. Nice pants. Will give them the full test 09-10 riding season.
- June 25 2009
Well first off they look nothing like they do in the picture. It's like a dark brown with very light brown stripes. I thought it was all the same color.
- April 9 2009
Great Snowboard Pants
I bought this on clearance and managed to ride in them for some Spring Snowboarding. The fit was perfect and the pants seem solidly built. I have this in Mocha and really like the look of the pants. However, my wife and friends commented the "custom Shaun White belt" with the Rose emblem did not fit the look. I deducted a star for that.