Burton Men's Vent Pants
Dry grundle grab is the new roast beef. With the Burton Men's Vent Pant the seasonal roast in your pants is finally over. Hiking the backcountry doesn't have to mean cooking up a those high temps. Burton keeps you cool this season with the Vent Pant. With Mesh Side Zips and Fully Seam Sealed Venting, you can push the envelope of riding this season without breaking a sweat.
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Fabric
- Mesh Lining
- Crossflow Venting
- Mesh-Lined Exterior Hip Vents
- Fully Taped Seams
- Thigh Cargo Pockets
- Includes Burton Pant Features Package
- DWR Finished Fabric
- Inner Thigh Vents
- Fully Taped Seams
- Zippered, Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Link ZIP Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Boot Gaiter with Cuff-to-Boot Interface
- Articulated Knees
- Integrated Waist Adjustment
- Microfleece Fly and Waistband
- Pocket Key Clip
- Ghetto Slits
- Leg Lifts Protect Pants from Parking Lot Carnage21000
- SIG FIT: baggy, but not gigantic, slightly longer for added style
- Technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft, bomber package
- Waterproof/Breathable: 10,000MM, 5,000G
Purchase the Burton Vent Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 17 2009
Awesome looking pants, comfortable too...and an amazing price only 65 bucks for a great pant. Has some nice vents in the legs for those warmer days.
- January 9 2009
Burton Rocks !!!!!!!
I got a pair of these pants for Christmas and wore them out on the slopes for two days and loved them. The vents are great and help to keep cool on the warm days, I had no problems with water leaking through any of the seams, I would suggest these pants to anyone!!!
- October 20 2009
I bought this pants for my boyfriend and he loved it. It is very practical (having lots of pockets with zippers) and good for free move and ventilation. Also very durable. I would recommend this to anyone who loves winter activity!
- July 15 2009
Fantastic product, a great price!
Fantastic product, a great price! Worthless to buy an expensive pant when you have the "well tested by crew" Burton Vent. Super fresh with 4 vents in your leg, allows you to use it even in spring. Great!
- March 11 2009
Good pants that are lightweight
This is the second and only pair of Vent Pants I've purchased over the years. Durable and yet thin enough to keep you riding dry and cool throughout the day.