Burton Women's Feelgood ICS Snowboard
When you see riders like Kelly Clark, Hannah Teter, and Molly Aguirre rip a terrain park on the Burton Women's Feelgood ICS Snowboard, you can be sure it's a ride worth trying. Burton packed this pro-level board with high-end design features like an ultra-fast sintered base, a poppy Super Fly II core, and bomber Slantwall construction. The Feelgood ICS Snowboard also includes Burton's new Living Color graphics. As the temps get warmer and cooler, elements of the graphics appear and disappear for a constantly changing look. Though it would be funny to ship us a random smattering of colors, but they're all sweet, so you're sure to get a color you like.
- Material: Triax Response fiberglass supplies versatile flex and response for shredding straight-line big mountain descents and running mellow laps in the park
- Core: Wood
- Construction: Sidewall
- Like a mood ring you can ride! New Living Color ink transforms the Feelgood's topsheet with the temperature to give you constantly evolving graphics
- Infinite Channel System: (ICS) allows you to fine-tune your stance width with millimeter microadjustability
- Then you'll dial in your toe-to-heel centering and rotate your angles in one fell swoop
- Super Fly II core, a sandwich of soft and hard woods, provides light weight , snap and uncompromised power and durability
- Lightweight Carbon I-Beam: rides up the spine, giving the board added longitudinal snap
- Wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges, perpendicular to the rest of the core, to enhance edge hold and durability
- The fastest base from Burton, the Sintered WFO Vision base combines speed and clarity for an incredibly smooth, eye-popping, hot-rod ride
- Pro-Tip: profiled tip and tail reduce swing weight and improve powder float
- Infinite Ride® technology: Burton overbuilds its boards to retain their shapes and ride characteristics throughout their lives
- Negative Core Profile runs thin between bindings to give soft flex and torsion for improved foot control over a variety of terrain and snow conditions
- Directional shape and easy-riding directional flex provide tail pop and nose resiliency, plus plenty of float and control to rip any terrain or snow
- Please note: Traditional 3D® Burton bindings are compatible with ICS boards
- Burton snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
- Board shape: Directional
- Overall length: 144 / 149 / 152 / 154 cm.
- Effective edge: 110 / 114.25 / 117.5 / 119.5 cm.
- Waist width: 23.8 / 23.9 / 24 / 24.1 cm
- Sidecut radius: 7.12 / 7.39 / 7.61 / 7.7 m.
- Stance setback: 2.5 cm.
- Rider profile: Advanced
- Recommended rider weight: 90 - 165 lbs
- Recommended for: All-mountain freestyle
Purchase the Burton Feelgood ICS Snowboard for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 29 2009
my new best friend
I love my new board! this board is highly responsive. it grabs through ice like nothing. it loves being off the groomed runs. really easy to ride. i can tell the burton technology is there