Burton Women's Gtwin Snowboard (Fall 08)
Leave your evil twin at home. Take Burton's Women's Gtwin Snowboard to the park and pipe for an instant attitude adjustment. The Gtwin is a design dedicated to rails, transitions and kickers--all the stuff you like to do without any of the all-terrain compromises. You want a groomer-zoomer? The Gtwin probably isn't your snowboard. Burton built the Women's Gtwin around their Park Fly II Core, a totally zonal design that uses light and strong wood types in specific areas of the board for maximum strength and minimal weight. There's also a Pro Tip profile that reduces the overall swing weight between the tip and tail, making it easier than ever to make your best moves in the pipe and park. The combination of proven Dualzone Edge Grain Direction and new 10:45 Sidewalls enhance the edging strength and add durability for rail slides that last all the way through spring into the early days of summer. If you don't need to splurge on a park-oriented freestyle board but you like the versatility of covering groomers, parks and pipes, check out Burton's Troop snowboard.
- Burton "feel" rating: 5 on a scale of 1 to 7
- For aggressive female park riders and jibbers--great for groomed runs, too (stay out of the powder)
- Lighter female-specific design with unique flex patterns and narrower widths to put your heel and toes closer to the edges than unisex snowboards
- Nose/waist/tail widths in 150 cm.: 282.2/241/282.2 mm.
- Sidecut radius in 150 cm.: 7.22 m.
- Stance width in 150 cm.: 505 mm.
- Durable Park Fly II wood core lightens weight toward tips and tail
- Dualzone Edge Grain Direction at toe and heel edges for enhanced edging
- Sintered Vision base adds speed and also takes plenty of abuse
- Rugged, time-tested Biax React Fiberglass construction with a directional flex pattern
- Burton Infinite Ride® technology for consistent and lasting flex
- Burton Pro Tip profiled tip and tail reduces swing weight
- Park-oriented elliptical tip and tail kicks
- 10:45 Sidewalls features two distinct angles for durability that meets the needs of aggressive riders
- Negative core profile for softer flex and torsion between bindings resulting in more independent foot control
- Suggested weight range: 95-135 lbs. (43-61 kg.) in 150 cm., 155 lbs. (70 kg.) max in 156 cm. length
Purchase the Burton Gtwin Snowboard (Fall 08) for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.