Burton Women's Mint Snowboard Boot (Fall 08)
Ideal for female riders of all abilities, the Burton Women's Mint snowboard boot emphasizes all-mountain performance at an exceptional price. It features Burton's Speed Zone Lacing System, so you can cinch up your Mint snowboard boot over certain areas where you need added support or a little more flex. This is done by pulling a Lower Zone lace handle until the boot is tight over the ankle area, then adjusting the Upper Zone lace handle until the cuff region feels right. When you're ready to go, tuck the handles into their respective pockets outside the liner and get into your bindings. Burton's Speed Zone lacing guides also micro adjust so you have even lace tension where you need it, potentially reducing foot fatigue and eliminating painful pressure points. The Mint also has a heat-moldable Imprint 1 Liner with polyurethane energy panels that conform to the shape of your foot without creating extra pressure. The thermo-engineered heel cup in a narrower pocket optimizes the heel hold so it doesn't go away after a 100+ day season. Aside from cosmetic stuff, much of this Mint remains the same as last year (including the great price) but keep in mind that Burton kept the modified exterior outsole shape, creating less drag along the heel and toe even when you're riding on a board that's possibly a size too small (results may vary, so pay attention to the sizing chart). If you're looking for value that doesn't cut corners on the best fit features, the Burton Mint is a big step in a cost-effective direction.
- Burton "support" rating: 5 on a scale of 1 to 10
- Female-specific Burton ergonomic True Fit design refinements throughout boot
- Excellent performance characteristics for recreational riders and aggressive intermediates on park toys or on groomers
- Burton Speed Zone lacing system for Zonal Lace Control--tighten the boot up where you need the support most
- Two-part outsole with impact-absorbing EVA cushioning and rubber ice spikes
- Heat-moldable Imprint 1 liner with polyurethane energy panels and stretch Lycra® toe panels
- Warm and lightweight Thin Profile 3D® molded tongue
- Comfortable molded EVA footbed
Purchase the Burton Mint Snowboard Boot (Fall 08) for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.