Burton Women's Supreme Snowboard Boots
Only the best will do. The boot of choice for riders like Kelly Clark, the Supreme is top shelf when it comes to comfort, tech, performance and premium materials. The redesigned Supreme further asserts its dominance with a NEW outsole thats cushioned in the heel and forefoot with B3 Gel so you can power through crud and stomp sketchy landings. Go ahead, see for yourself why the Supreme is our most beloved boot.
- Key Features of The Burton Supreme Women's Snowboard Boots
- Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Power Spine 1.0 Backstay
- Articulating Cuff
- Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- NEW True Fit Construction
- NEW Lightweight Outsole with Dual Zone B3 Gel Cushioning
- NEW Power Panel 2.0 Technology, OUTLAST Adaptive Comfort Technology, Plush Cuff, NEW Imprint 4, J-Bar Adjustable Heel Hold System, Aegis Antimicrobial Coating Liner
- Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank Footbed
Purchase the Burton Supreme Snowboard Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 7 2007
These are awesome boots, never had the trouble with wetness going in. The entire boot is heat moldable and super comfortable. They are extremely easy to get your foot into and lace up, they also have a thing called Outlast which actually works by keeping your feet a good temperature (not too cold or hot). Only trouble I have had was that my lace broke, I called Burton and within 3 days I had two brand new sets and they are very easy to re-lace yourself!
- February 24 2007
Best snowboard boots ever
These boots are the best thing since sliced bread! They are so quick and easy to get in and get going.
- February 11 2007
These boots fit well and the lacing system is great. The fabric panels on the side are not backed with vinyl, water flows through directly. I expected more from a boot that is supposed to be the "pinnacle of women's snowboard technology." If you ever ride in wet snow (which is a lot of the time here at Whistler) you will get wet feet.