Burton Boy's Distortion Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE
Designed with an extra loose fit, the Burton Distortion Snowboard Pants for boys give your little ripper room to move, stretch, ratchet in, twist, turn and shred all while keeping him dry and warm. Dry thanks to the waterproof breathable Dryride Durashell 2-layer fabric and warm thanks to midweight 60 g Thermacore insulation. Heat-releasing vents at the inner legs help him stay comfy when hes hiking and Room-To-Grow cuffs help him wear these tough pants through a season or two.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Shell fabric: Dryride Durashell™ 2-layer fabric
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Insulation: 60 g Thermacore™
- Boys’ Pant Features Package:
- Articulated knees
- Belt loops
- Boot gaiters
- Butt pockets
- Denim shank closure
- Engineered lining
- Ghetto Slits: zippers at the inner ankle to help pant legs cover boots
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Microfleece fly and waistband
- Room-To-Grow™ cuffs
- Ticket O-Ring
- Cargo Pocket on Left Leg
- Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- Velcro® Closure Back Pockets
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Extra loose fit
Purchase the Burton Distortion Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.