Burton Boy's White Collection Such A Deal Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE
It's tough enough to find great snowboard clothing under $150, but the Burton White Collection Such A Deal Snowboard Pants for boys beats this price by almost half--and doesn't scrimp on features. The Burton Boys Such A Deal Pant is made with a two-ply nylon Durashell fabric that's treated with Burton's waterproof DRYRIDE finish. This fabric is tough enough to withstand terrain park abuse and doesn't quickly sweat out like some waterproof/breathable snowboard clothing. Burton applied low-profile Thermacore synthetic hollow fiber insulation throughout the pant for uniform thermal comfort. Combined with the breathable engineered mesh lining, this synthetic insulation allows moisture to escape from the pant without compromising warmth. Other practical refinements include loops for a snow-free pant-to-jacket interface, soft microfleece material along the fly and waistband and Room-To-Grow cuffs that extend the pant length as your rider matures.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Shell fabric: Two-ply Durashell nylon fabric treated with Burton's waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE finish
- Waterproof / Breathable: 5,000 MM / 5,000 G
- Lining: Microfleece lining along fly and waistband, mesh engineered fabric along legs
- Insulation: Low-profile 60 g Thermacore™ synthetic insulation
- Critical seams taped
- Articulated knees
- Room-To-Grow™ cuffs can be extended
- Belt loops
- Inner boot gaiter
- Rear pockets with Velcro® closures
- Zippered hand pockets
- Burton two-button denim shank closure
- Zippered ankle openings
- Jacket-to-Pant loops for connecting Burton jackets
- The White collection: designed with help from Shaun White
Purchase the Burton White Collection Such A Deal Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.