Burton Distortion Skate Backpack
Strap your skateboard onto the Burton Distortion Skate Pack and youll be ready to travel anywhere. Made from sturdy polyester, this backpack has room to hold everything; from a 15 inch laptop sleeve to a fleece-lined pocket for your sunglasses. The bottom of the daypack zips open to keep your stanky skate shoes separate from the large, zippered main body of the pack and an MP3 pocket has a headphone cord port so your tunes are always handy and protected. Load it up with 29 liters of gear and tote it with ease thanks to the comfy, padded shoulder straps. Whether youre on the subway, school bus or skating down to the park, the Burton Distortion Skate Pack has the style and the carrying capacity youre looking for.
- Materials: 600D polyester/400D polyester dobby
- Interior padded sleeve holds most standard 15 in laptops, 15 x 10.5 x 1 in
- Logo detail at front
- Main compartment stores your books, gear and personal technology
- Cushioned ergonomic shoulder harness and adjustable sternum belt
- Top zip pocket for your music player includes headphone cord port
- Fleece-lined compartment for sunglasses
- Separate shoe storage pocket
- Front skate straps for your board
- Four side zip pockets for small accessories
- Volume: 29 liters
- Dimensions: 15 in width x 10.5 in depth x 19 in height
Purchase the Burton Distortion Skate Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 7 2011
Great website and products!!
Bought this backpack and burton jacket for half of the normal retail. Backpack is great for school and snowboarding with lots of room for books or other things. Shoe pocket is great and convenient for any shoe. Would definitely recommend website and product.
- January 17 2011
most versatile snowboard/everyday pack
Went boarding the other day and was able to carry the board and most of my gear (excluding the boots and pants I was already wearing). The next day I took it on a day hike and used the snowboard straps to carry my shell as the day grew warmer. Truly a great everyday pack!
- November 10 2010
Purchased for my 10yr old son. He's rough on his backpacks and stuffs them with school work, skateboard and football etc,,, Great pockets, sturdy and graffiti is cool! Burton products are dependable, study and reliable. ttfn
- August 23 2010
It holds my laptop and my skateboard, it works great and looks great.
- April 3 2010
This bag is very useful with good storage options and on top of that, it is very stylish.