Burton Kid's System Snowboard Jacket
Get options for any weather with the Burton System Kid's Snowboard Jacket, complete with a removable DRYRIDE Thermex fleece hoodie. Year-round ruler from schoolyard to snowboard park, this 3-in-1 mixed conditions masterpiece offers a weatherproof DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer shell backed by a midweight level of Thermacore insulation. Wear the shell and hoodie together when it's really cold, just rock the shell in the spring, and wear the hoodie every day, year round- it's a win-win-win situation. The System Kid's Snowboard Jacket comes complete with all the features kids can't live without like a helmet-friendly hood, ventilating Pit Zips, and a waist gaiter that connects to any Burton kid's snowboard pant to keep the snow from sneaking in.
- DRYRIDE Durashell® 2-Layer Coated Fabric [5,000MM, 4,000G]
- Critically Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips®
- Thermacore® Insulation [60G Throughout]
- Removable DRYRIDE Thermex® Bonded Fleece Hoodie
- Double-Stacked Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket and Sleeve Pocket
- Goggle/Media Pocket
- Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
Purchase the Burton System Snowboard Jacket for Kids from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.