Burton Men's AK 2L Cyclic Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE
As technical as you want it to be for big mountain freeriding, but designed with style to rock the mountain top to bottom, the Burton Men's AK 2L Cyclic Snowboard Jacket is a versatile piece for all months of the season. Made from premium 2-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell fabric and fully seam taped, this winter jacket keeps you dry in the gnarliest of storms. Designed with Burtons Sig Fit, youve got room to layer up when frigid temps hit in Janurary, and its not too baggy to wear it as a shell with the pits zips open for warmer slush laps in May. Part of the AK collection, this Burton jacket is primed for the backcountry thanks to its waterproof breathable fabric, waterproof zips, engineered lining, adjustable hood and cuffs and pack-friendly shoulder seams. Designed first and foremost to function on the mountain, the Burton Men's AK 2L Cyclic Snowboard Jacket is ready to hit the next storm cycle.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Material: 2-layer Gore-Tex® Performance Shell
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam® Tape; 13 MM
- Engineered articulation
- Engineered lining
- YKK® matte water-resistant zippers for smoother performance and better drape, a cleaner finish, and overall higher strength
- Removable waist gaiter with Link ZIP™ jacket-to-pant interface
- Pit zips
- Low profile, Fulltime Contour™ hood
- Zippered microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Pack friendly seams
- Articulated sleeves
- Pocket access hem cinch
- Adjustable cuff closures
- Pass pocket
- Pocket key clip
- Chafe-free lined collar
- Glove loops
- AK collection: technically advanced materials with classic colors and unexpected prints
- Sig Fit: tried and true with room for layering but not overly baggy, sleeves longer to fit over your gloves
Purchase the Burton AK 2L Cyclic Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 27 2012
It's a good jacket with gore-tex clothing. I usually wear that for ice skating when it is snowing. Although it's not produced for keeping warm, it is suitable to wear in NYC (it's not so cold here). Highly recommend it!