Burton Men's AK 2L Cyclic Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE
When you spend serious time at the hill shredding powder day in and day out you need a snow pant that can handle serious use and the Burton AK 2L Cyclic Snowboard Pants for men uses two layers of GORE-TEX to block out the elements while remaining breathable for a full season riding. Whether you ride backcountry powder fields or lap the jump lines in the park youll love the comfortable warm engineered mesh lining and lightweight versatility of this performance shell. Fully tapes seams create a durable barrier to moisture and with boot gaiters and a jacket to pant interface snow wont find its way into spoil your day. A relaxed backcountry fit and articulated knees let this snow pant move naturally with you and wont hold you back as you spin off cornices and lay into high speed powder arcs.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Material: 2 layer GORE-TEX® performance shell
- Fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM®
- Lining: Engineered mesh
- YKK® matte water resistant zippers
- Zippered cargo pockets
- Denim shank button closure
- Microfleece lined waistband
- Ghetto slit cuffs
- Boot gaiters
- Signature fit with articulated knees
Purchase the Burton AK 2L Cyclic Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 17 2012
AK 2L Cyclic pants
These are great pants. These fit like a glove (less baggy than other pants I own). Goretex pants are great!!! They are warm, breathable, and almost completely waterproof.