Burton Men's AK 2L Stagger Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE
Created with durable, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX two-ply nylon fabric, the Burton AK 2L Stagger snowboard pants for men are tough, weather proof protection for serious backcountry riders. These men's snowboard pants feature knee-to-knee inseam zippered vents with protective mesh linings for comfortable cooling without snow among your inner layers. Burton used an array of fleece inner lining material for warmth and mobility throughout the Men's AK 2L Stagger Snowboard Pant. This fleece fabric ranges from brushed fleece and microfleece along the waistband, to heat-trapping lightweight waffle fleece and dense Sherpa fleece throughout the rest of the pant. Other refinements include articulated knees, zippered cargo pant pockets and special Burton jacket-to-pant interface loops for keeping your Burton jacket or shell firmly attached to your AK 2L Stagger Snowboard Pant in deep powder snow conditions.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Shell fabric: GORE-TEX® 2L Performance Shell
- Fully Taped Seams
- Lining: Brushed fleece, microfleece, waffle fleece and dense Sherpa fleece
- Fully waterproof and breathable
- Articulated knees for improved mobility
- Knee-to-Knee zippered cooling vents along inseam
- Zippered cargo pockets
- Jacket-to-Pant interface loops
- Inner boot gaiter
- Two-button denim shank closure at waistband
- Back pockets with Velcro® closures
- Zippered ankle openings
- Ticket O-Ring for lift ticket attachment
- Belt loops
Purchase the Burton AK 2L Stagger Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.