Burton Men's Andover Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE
We all make sacrifices to spend time on the slopes but you shouldnt have to sacrifice quality and performance in your outerwear to afford lift tickets so the Burton Andover Snowboard Jacket for men offers the waterproof breathability of GORE-TEX and all the technical fit and features in an affordable package. With fully taped seams and a removable waist gaiter that connects to Burton snow pants snow wont find its way in to this attractive shell. A strategically engineered lining system gives you insulation while retaining mobility and ventilation where you need it.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Material: GORE-TEX® Performance Shell [2-Layer]
- Printed Plain Weave Fabric [Vibrating Stripe Colorways]
- Two Tone Ripstop Fabric [All Other Colorways]
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Fabrication with DWR Coating [Excluding GORE-TEX® Styles]
- NEW Quad Package Trail Mapping: Satin and Taffeta Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Pow Grip™—Prevents Snow-Packed Sleeves
- NEW Sound Pocket
- NEW Venting Anti-Fog Goggle Pocket
- Multiple Storage Pockets
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Men’s Burton Jacket Features Package
- Sig Fit
Purchase the Burton Andover Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 30 2012
Cheap and Great product
Brand new. There was no difference between a regular product and a sample product. I will definitely buy a sample product again for the discount. This Burton jacket looks good feels good but it just runs a little bigger than expected.
- January 26 2012
Best Gore-Tex value out there!
This jacket is amazing for the price, It has to be the best value for a Gore-tex jacket out there. Windproof, waterproof and breathable. Its really styley too, Im digging the stout white vibe strip. The sig fit is perfect mix of jacket and sleave length and baggy snowboader style. Is true to size with burton gear. And as for being a sample, id never know the difference, glad i got this jacket, its sick with it.